IBA Japan Partner Event Invitation Free Webinar - ASIFMA: The Souring of Asian Credit: COVID-19's Impact on Demand, Debt Repayment and Bond Market Liquidity 22 May 12:00 noon to 1pm (Tokyo Time)
Full details and the registration link is below;
Date: Friday, 22 May 2020
Time: 12:00 noon to 1pm (Tokyo Time)
Platform: Zoom Webinar
No. of Attendees: Maximum 500 (including but not limited to industry experts, sell-side and buy-side representatives, regulators and policy makers)
Admission: Free of charge
Questions that will be discussed:
- What is the economic context for the recent downgrades in Asian credit?
- Are there particular concerns around credit quality of China, India and ASEAN sovereign/corporate bonds?
- How is the souring of Asian credit impacting liquidity in local currency bond markets?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the USD credit market here in Asia?
- What is the default outlook for Asia over the next 12-18 months?
- How will the emerging market credit landscape differ going forward from those of developed economies?
Richard Cohen, BNP Paribas, Head of Primary and Credit Markets, APAC
Cecilia Chan, HSBC Fixed Income CIO
Michael Taylor, Moody’s, Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer, APAC
Mark Austen, ASIFMA (moderator)